Monday, December 12, 2011

Geologic Time - Quaternary Period


Summary

Quaternary period is the youngest period of the Earth. It is 1.8 million years ago to the present. Quaternary period has two epochs, the Pleistocene and the Holocene.
This is when the human race started.









Reflection

1.    What did you enjoy most about this project?

I enjoy finding pictures for this project.

2.    What was most challenging about this project? Why?

The most challenging part is to find the pictures of rocks. Because it took long time to find.

3.    What you change about this project and why?

I don’t want to change anything, because I think it’s perfect.

4.    What are 3 things that you learned from the project?

I learned when the human race started, when the ice age happened, and I learned how to make references.

No comments:

Post a Comment